Skip to main content

4G Tower Installation Online Form


Vodafone 4G Tower Install APPLY ONLINE Rent 42,000 Monthly

Install Vodafone Mobile Tower Download Application Form 2019

Good news shall be coming to your side if you are the one who want to install the Vodafone 4G mobile tower in your plot, land, rooftop, field, Khet, Zameen/ Jamin, Jagah etc and looking for apply online tower installation or application form download to apply for the Vodafone 4G tower installation in 2019. As per the speculations, Soon the Vodafone India shall expand its reach by installing more 4G and 3G towers in Villages, Towns, Cities, District, Tehsil, Block etc to cover the entire area for network coverage.

Vodafone 5G Network/ Tower Installation

The 5G Spectrum is going to be launched soon and the Vodafone is planning to launch the Vodafone 5G SIM and also planning for Vodafone Tower Installation for 5G Mobile. The users who are willing to install the Vodafone Tower for 5G Network in their plot, land, rooftop, field, Khet, Zameen/ Jamin, Jagah etc they can fill the  Vodafone 5G Tower Installation Online Form on or before the last date. The registration process for Vodafone 5G Tower Installation will be available soon on its official website.
For Vodafone 5G Tower Installation Click Here

Install Vodafone 4G/ 5G Tower

If you want to install the Vodafone 4G/ 5G Tower in your place, roof, yard, field etc then you should fill the Vodafone 4G/ 5G Tower Installation 2019 online application form on or before the last date. The Vodafone 5G/ 4G/ 3G Tower Installation 2019 Online Form will be available soon on its official website. The Vodafone Tower Installation Form 2019 should be filled correctly otherwise the form can be rejected.

Vodafone 4G/ 3G Tower Installation

In case of any query regarding the installation process of Vodafone 4G/3G tower, you should contact at the toll-free or helpline number (official). The Vodafone 4G, Tower Installation application form will be available probably in 2019. To fill the Vodafone 4G Tower Installation application form you need to visit the official website.
The expected rent of Vodafone mobile tower is going to be around 42,000/- (Forty-Two thousand only INR) monthly. To Apply Online Vodafone Tower installation and the application form to apply for installing Vodafone mobile tower in your land, plot, rooftop related full information is given below.

Vodafone Tower Installation Form 2019

The 2nd largest Telecom Operator is also looking to roll out an ultra-high speed data services. Government is now trying to enhance the digitalization which has taken place through the various data services from telecom operators like Vodafone. For this, Govt. is creating a National Telecom Policy through which it can reach to its aim of speeding up the wireless speed to 22 Mbps and placing at least 1 crore of Wi-Fi hotspot in all over India. Telecom Regulatory Authority has introduced the consultation letter of this policy recently. Below is given a newspaper cutting of the telecom department news. You can get more information from the image.
According to the above news, the authority will put its conclusion in front of the Telecom Department after the public opinion on 4G/ 5G services. So that Department can give the final structure to the National Telecom Policy (NTP) and proceed further.

BEWARE OF FRAUDS

Please note that there is a website running with the name reliancejiotower[dot]com is reportedly doing fraud with the customers and taking money from the customers. PLEASE note that we strongly condemn this act of fraud and advise people not to fall into the trap. Also it is our advice to all honorable readers that please do not drop your mobile number in the comment and even if you are doing so please note that, don’t entertain any phone calls or messages asking for money to get Vodafone tower installed on your property since it is under complete authority of Vodafone India to deal.

Vodafone Mobile Tower Installation Documents

Below given is the Probable list of Documents required to install Vodafone 4G/ 3G mobile tower and which shall be submitted at the time of applying for the Vodafone mobile tower Installation. The tentative list of documents required shall be as under:
  1. Copy of Land/ Property Papers
  2. Valid ID of the Owner (Voter ID/ PAN/ DL/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
  3. Electricity Bill (Not Older than 03 Months)
  4. Expression of Interest (EOI) Letter from Property Owner
  5. NOC of the Civic Body
  6. Recent Land Survey Report
  7. Affidavit

Vodafone Mobile Tower Installation Documents

Below given is the Probable list of Documents required to install Vodafone 4G/ 3G mobile tower and which shall be submitted at the time of applying for the Vodafone mobile tower Installation. The tentative list of documents required shall be as under:
  1. Copy of Land/ Property Papers
  2. Valid ID of the Owner (Voter ID/ PAN/ DL/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
  3. Electricity Bill (Not Older than 03 Months)
  4. Expression of Interest (EOI) Letter from Property Owner
  5. NOC of the Civic Body
  6. Recent Land Survey Report
  7. Affidavit

Vodafone Tower Install Land Area Required (EXPECTED)

Vodafone 4G/ 3G TowerRural Area (ग्रामीण क्षेत्र)Urban Area (शहरी क्षेत्र)
Rent per month15,000/- to 25,000/- INR (Probable)25,000/- to 42,000/- INR (Probable)
Space Required (Square Feet)Non- Fertile land at least 2500 sq. feetAt least 2000 sq. feet.
Lease DurationMinimum 24 MonthsMinimum 36 Months
Civic Approving AuthorityPanchayat SamitiLocal Civic Body
Note: Above given information is probable and not official. We are expecting above given details. For more details please visit the Vodafone official website for more information.
Vodafone 4G/ 3G tower install Application forms shall be available for almost all cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Vijayawada, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Agra, Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Vadodara, Ludhiana, Bhopal, Indore, Bhubaneswar etc. If you don’t find the name of your city/ district here, please comment below. Also very soon after the official notification, you can Download the application form for Vodafone Tower Installation. For more Information Please see the below Buttons :

Comments

  1. I have a plot of 300 gaj At nh24 highway 300 mt from road hapur dhaulana I want to install tower pls contact 8178131119

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir hamri area me network ko laker bahut problem ho rahi hai airtel idea vodfona.bsnl.jaisi company network ki problem aa rahi pH.6398718048

      Delete
    2. Me contact 9905018328 Ramgarh cantt jharkhand . I have a land available

      Delete
  2. I have a land available tower pls cont 9578740466

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir iam from Tamil nadu. my village is in the middle of 4 villages.other villages are 3to5km from us if tower is installed in my agricultural land it is better for other villages my contact number 9585117938

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii sir I have land in my village through attached govt road need to install new tower address : HARAKANAHALLI VILLAGE MADDUR TQ MANDYA DIST KARNATAKA 571429
    CONTACT ME: 9901131655

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir मेरा गाँव में टावर की बहुत समस्या है MOB.9897862121

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mere gao me mobile network kam h 9997404200

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a building in kanpur which is 2600 sqft

    ReplyDelete
  8. सर मेरे पास जमीन बहुत है मैं भी टावर लगवाना चाहता हूं 9819962572. 7021647989

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want tower in my property
    I have big area empty
    If u r interested than contact me
    9810833096

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want tower in my property
    There are many problem facing people s

    7004463764

    ReplyDelete
  11. Land available for tower call 8105445280

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi plots available for build in tower installation in thiruvannamalai. Contact 9994974449 further details

    ReplyDelete
  13. 5 yakkar Land available for tower
    Call 9943288177
    Tamilnadu
    Pin no. 631051

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have land in my village whey are issue network i needed installing a new tower please connect to me
    Cont.9919987585

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have land in my village whey are issue network i needed installing a new tower please connect to me
    Cont.9919987585

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mere area me vodafone network problem hai agar ap install karsakte ho toh mujhe is no par call karo me address de dunga 8291575615

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hamara area me Vodafone network problem he.land available he
    9909873796 ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. sir please provide tower in my village

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir please provide tower in my house
    9038978439

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir mere village me Vodafone network problem hai mere pass
    Jamin hai tower lagane ke liye
    Please contact

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sir mere village me Vodafone ki network problem hai
    Mera addres village loknath our
    District Motihari , East Champaran, Bihar.
    Contact-6203183059

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sir Vodafone network problem hai
    Contact-7258989967

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have land in district Mathura.
    I want to install tower on my land. Pls contact me on 9769330692

    ReplyDelete
  24. In Tripura, Dist-Gomati, Sub-div-Karbook, Block-Silachari, Vill-Khagrachari(Devendra Para) Pin-799104, here is no Vodafone tower. I have Land for installation a tower, sir if u interested u can contact to me....here-+919612354954

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hav plot in Punjab village Bharatgarh district rupnagar
    140114 it’s individual.
    If required contact me 7009323318

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sir, I have plot in kadapa near ksrm engineering college and I want to give for rent to mobile Towers, contact no:-9160109272

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have plot in paharpur ,District Bhagalpur prakhand Narayanpur At-Paharpur I want to give mobile Towers .contact no 9304290502

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sir I am interested contact me.9566762285
    COIMBATORE, tamilnadu

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm azhar me apne pilot me towar installed karvan chahata hu jald se jald very very natwark problem pleuse installed your tower my no 7055187267

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am from gondia Maharashtra
    Have land for lease

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sonam Lama
    S/o Panchaman Lama
    Birpara College para
    Near Mothi Mill
    Post Birpara
    Ps Birpara
    Distick Alipurduar
    Pin Cod No 735204
    Modi No 9932582144
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sir I have plot and building....my contact =+91-9056592179

    ReplyDelete
  33. C/O - Sisir Kumar Dey.
    Vill-Mrizanagar.
    Post- Boso.
    Dist-Hooghly.
    P.S - Dhaniakhali.
    State-Westbengal.
    Ph:-7550884111
    6295401427
    9046210097.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sir. My name. Sujeet kumar s/o Shyam sharan sharma joki gram. Medauli post. Seni district Raebareli state up se hu
    Mere yha Vodafone tower na hone ke karan netwark kam nhi karta hai jisase logo ko bahut musibat padti hai Aap se request hai mere yha 1 Vodafone tower lagvane ki kripa Kare
    (My contacts no. 6392021056,9628791867,8957226248

    ReplyDelete
  35. I want install a tower our plot I have proper spece,my location very well so put a tower our house Chennai Minjur 601203

    ReplyDelete
  36. I want install a tower our plot I have proper spece,my location very well so put a tower our house Chennai Minjur 601203 call me 9840200126

    ReplyDelete
  37. Available land for install a toer contact me Sekmaijin khunou konuma Manipur 6009419710

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kartik Chanda clo kalipada chanda village bara barua p.o baman gram p.s raiganj dist u/d pur pin code 733134 state West Bengal mobile number 8900019137

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sir,madam
    Hii request of installation of tower
    Respected sir, I am intrested installation mobile tower of any mobile company please contact me on[protected]
    Name - Anil Nagar
    Village +post - Kachhedda warsabad
    District - Gautam budha Nagar
    Thasil - Dadri
    Pin code -203207
    State - U.P.
    Mobile- 9650461677

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have land your tower find my land please call me in Tamil language 7904363873

    ReplyDelete
  41. have land your tower find my land please call me at 6394439266

    ReplyDelete

  42. dear sir; I am full interested in the tower install so so please help me
    mob 7986893368
    what 9814741924

    ReplyDelete
  43. Instalation in Vodafone tawer

    ReplyDelete
  44. Call me ,intrested give the land for tower.

    ReplyDelete
  45. 8700589939 call me .I have give the land of tower

    ReplyDelete
  46. 8543894288 sir cll me muje tower lgwana h

    ReplyDelete
  47. There is a big complaint of vodafone tower in my village, there is a big problem, people have a big problem, please get the tower installed. Contact me 9327496651

    ReplyDelete
  48. I HAVE BIG PROPRTY CONTECT ME 9574917608

    ReplyDelete
  49. Sir give me my land new tower installation call me 9500906358

    ReplyDelete
  50. my village network any time issue vi network internet not work in proper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reliance Jio Tower Installation | Apply for Jio 4G Tower | Online Application Form 2019

How to Apply Online for Reliance Jio Tower | Jio 4G Tower Installation Request | Reliance Jio Tower Installation Application Form 2019 We all know that getting the mobile towers installed can pay a handsome amount of money. Today, we are going to discuss how you can apply for Reliance  Jio 4G Tower installation  at your place. Jio Mobile towers can be installed in a  free plot or rooftop . However, there are certain space requirements that must be met. Free space for the plot should be minimum 2000 square feet while for rooftop it is 500 square feet. In this article, we will explain Reliance Jio tower installation contact details, monthly rent that could be offered and procedure to get this done. Jio 4g Mobile Tower Installation Jio is Aiming to Reach 99% percent population of India. For this Purpose, the Company needs to Install More Towers in Less time. For the  Tower , Installation Company requires Either a Piece of Land or Rooftop. Interested and Eligible People c

How to Request for Mobile Tower in Your Area – Earn Monthly Rental

How to Apply for Mobile Tower Installation in India : Friends if you have your own property/Home/Residential/Commercial/Agriculture land you can apply for mobile tower Installation anywhere from village or from a city in India. As lots of companies in India are spreading there market in mobile network field as India is one of the biggest mobile phone consumer in the world today hence there is lots of competition in view of services hence big companies like Vodafone, Airtel, Jio, Idea are spreading there mobile area network daily to provide good tower rent to their customers.  Who can apply for Mobile Tower Installation  – Anyone who have a property by own or rent Where can be applied for Mobile Tower  – All Indian state (Any Village or City) How much can be earn from Mobile Tower Installation  – Up to 1 Lakh per month How to Apply for Mobile tower Installation in India : You can apply for mobile tower Installation for any companies like Jio mobile tower Insta